Very Disappointed

2.9

shazzx9's review of Rigby and Peller

“Very Disappointed”

written by shazzx9 on 15/02/2015

Made a special journey to their Condut Street shop. wasn't measured, but informed I needed a 40 (I am infact a 42 & have been for the last year!) but as they are the "professionals" I assumed she knew what she was doing. I brought two bars at £190.00. Wore the first one for two hours last night & had to change it as it was ill fitting & very painful around my rib cage. It also rode up & stuck in me. I will be taking these back & expecting a full refund. Really very disappointing for the money charged you would excpected a well fitting & comfortable bra, but that is not what I got.

Kateg1233's Response to shazzx9's Review

Written on: 16/03/2015

if your bra rode up that means the bra is to big in back band if it was too tight it would stay in place

Shazzx9's reply to Kateg1233's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2015

Thanks for your professional & courteous reply (Yes that was sarcasm!) It was extremely tight & when I say rode up I mean that it stuck in me instead of laying flat against my skin. As you can see from this very rude reply, this is not a good company to deal with. Stay away.