Rude & expensive

2.9

Guest's review of Rigby and Peller

“Rude and expensive”

written by on 08/06/2012

Rude, inflexible staff who obviously feel they are above good customer service. Pry duct cheaper at fig leaves. Very disappinted I made a special journey

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2012

Expensive and inflexible shop. I am very disappointed as I made a special journey to get the bra from bluewater branch. Unable to exchange the bra even though I was advised by the shop assistant who was not very happy with the fitting at the time of sale that I could exchange it if I am not completely happy with my purchase. They went back on their words! I will never recomend the store to anyone and will never patronise this store again. I am now stuck with an expensive bra which is not even fit for purpose. Cheaper and better bras in M&S. You will also enjoy a pleasant after sales service. Does not even deserve ONE STAR.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2012

I had exactly the same experience, try local independants. I shop in Top Drawer in Guildford - wonderful!