The worst after sales service ever

Rigby and Peller
2.9

Guest's review of Rigby and Peller

“The worst after sales service ever”

written by on 16/09/2018

I went into the store in Harrogate. The lady who did the fitting was very pleasant and helpful and I went away with 2 bras, very happy though a couple of hundred pounds poorer. I was very happy with the bras until (only about 2 months later) I noticed the fastener on one of them was ripped at the seams. I rang the shop to ask what I could do (I live a couple of hours drive away)and spoke to an assistant who suggested I had probably put my finger through the material! After some persuasion, she agreed that I should send it back and they would have a look at it. I had to ring up to check they had received it as I heard nothing. I spoke to the manager this time who suggested I had been putting the bra on incorrectly and that was why it had ripped! A replacement was sent out to me. This bra was faulty (the decoration was missing). Again, this was blamed on me. At this point I asked for, and was given, a full refund. At no time did anyone apologise for the inconvenience I had experienced. I would never use Rigby and Peller again and would advise anyone thinking about doing so to save your money!