THE most appalling customer service

2.3

Estherp131's review of Pagazzi Lighting www.pagazzi.com

“THE most appalling customer service”

written by Estherp131 on 26/06/2014

Collected 6 particularly large, cumbersome and expensive light shades and was parked a long way off. Despite being disabled, I do try to be self reliant but occasions arise where everyone could do with some help. It was a quiet evening at the retail park and there were at least five, possibly more, members of staff standing around when I entered the store and not one of them helped. They left me to struggle with six 2 1/2 foot wide lamp shades. If that is 'The Pagazzi Standard' then they seriously don't deserve your custom.

Pagazzilighting's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2014

Thanks for your review, and please accept my sincere apologies for the service you received. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are more than happy to help customers to their cars with bulky items. Could you please let me know what store this was that you bought from so that I can take this up further with Management? Once again, I cannot apologise enough and will endeavour to make sure that this does not happen again.