This store obviously doesn't understand Customer Service!!!

2.3

Guest's review of Pagazzi Lighting www.pagazzi.com

“This store obviously doesn't understand Customer...”

written by on 09/12/2012

I agree with the reveiw written by lindathomsony
Written on: 28/03/2010

"I would not recommend this Pagazzi store to anyone"

My daughter and I called into the Sterling Mills, Tillicoultry store on Wednesday of this week to purchase a light shade for my grand-daughter's bedroom - when my daughter returned home she discovered that it was not suitable after all - we visited the store again today (Sunday) to return the item - were told that, as it was on promotion, that they could only issue us with a credit note - we accepted this - found a replacement shade which was cheaper and were told that we had to use the value of the credit note completely in the one purchase (i.e. if we purchased the cheaper item then they were unable to give us the difference in cash or a credit note to the value of the remaining amount to use towards a purchase made at a later date???? - Surely this cannot be correct?? - To top it all the attitude of the assistant was rude - but, she doesn't seem to care as she was "leaving today to work in another branch" - I DO HOPE THAT THE OTHER BRANCH REALISES THAT THERE IS A TRAINING NEED THERE AND THAT THEY PROVIDE HER WITH THE APPROPRIATE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING - Perhaps the organisation should buy into the Institute of Customer Service training courses. The credit note will be used at another branch and I will never return to the Pagazzi store at Sterling Mills, Tillicoultry in the hope that everyone else who has had a bad experience there will vote with their feet and that this store will soon become another one of the empty shop units within this complex!!