Fire in fitting

Click here if this is your business
33.0% of users recommend this

Huxleyp's review of Pagazzi Lighting

“Fire in fitting”


written by Huxleyp on 19/11/2011

I am still in shock, the light fitting we bought last week from Royal Quays branch was fitted same day and worked without problem until today, opened fitting to find a burnt out cable that smelled of fire and some flame marks inside. Obviously this could have caused a fire in our home, I have three daughters which one has a bedroom above. We took fitting back today and the manager was very alarmed and sorry and said they would do anything to help. We will see as they didnt have the same fitting and chose one that would take a while to arrive. Once this has arrived we will decide what further action to take.
Hopefully it was a one off fault but it could easily have been a large fire in our house.

  • Value For Money

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Was this review helpful? 0 0