Not very good at all!

2.3

teresashay's review of Qualcast XSZ46B-SD Petrol Lawnmower

“Not very good at all!”

written by teresashay on 01/05/2016

I bought his mower approximately 2 years ago for around £160 as I wanted something that wasn't too expensive but wanted a self propelled model, it was reduced by £50 so thought it would be a good buy.

I have had nothing but trouble with it, it never starts! the only time it does is with a completely full(overflowing) tank and then it is only hit and miss. I persevered with it thinking that it might get better, letting the guarantee lapse in the process. This year I cannot get it to start at all, so am without a mower an have 10inch long grass!

I recently contacted Handy a local Mover repair and service centre who told me that for a while Qualcast mowers were made in China, and they wouldn't touch it as they can't get spare parts for it!

Have phoned Homebase where I bought it who didn't get back to me, wish I had paid a bit extra and bought another Sovereign, my last one lasted 20 years!

• Petrol/Gas