Qualcast a cut above the rest

Qualcast XSZ46B-SD Petrol Lawnmower
2.3

originalgrumps's review of Qualcast XSZ46B-SD Petrol Lawnmower

“Qualcast a cut above the rest”

written by originalgrumps on 16/10/2015

I have had this mower from new and in regular use for appx 18 months now and I could not be better pleased with it, as it starts first time EVERY Time, and handles the work with ease.

The mower came with a 2 yr guarantee and alas I recently had a problem with the self drive, which lead to me using their Support/ Service centre.

Wow, the service was second to none, and my machine was, without quibble, collected and returned in record time in tip top condition.

I hope to continue using this mower for a long time to come, however, on the basis of my experience, I would not hesitate to but another Qualcast mower.

• Petrol/Gas

Power Type

Capad's Response to originalgrumps's Review

Written on: 11/10/2016

Find it hard to believe your comments. Perhaps you work for the company!

Originalgrumps's reply to Capad's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2016

My review accurately represented my personal experience and nothing more.( and the mower is still going and starting just fine( even as I approach 70).,

For the record, I do not and never have worked or had any connection with any lawn mower company or associates thereto.
You would do well to over your petulant self, look in the mirror, and try to find some personal integrity, before blindly casting dispersions on people you know absolutely nothing about.
Waster.

Capad's reply to Originalgrumps's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2016

Talk about petty!
Some people are easily pleased.
Hope your mower is still as easy to start !

Capad's reply to Originalgrumps's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2016

Talk about petty!
Some people are easily pleased.
Hope your mower is still as easy to start !

Originalgrumps's reply to Capad's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2016

Yes my mower does still start first time.
I have now put it away now for the winter, but in full confidence of a good spring start up too.
In this day and age, I am sure if you search long and hard you will find a Disgruntled Lawnmower Owners Support Group out there, that may help contain your nye ‘trolling’ obsession that you are displaying about the matter.
Please seek help ASAP or (maybe just hire a gardener).
Please do feel free to leave the last word, I enjoy a good chuckle now and then.