BIG DISCOUNTS - JUST AN ILLUSION!!

Spindles1's review of Wren Kitchens

“BIG DISCOUNTS - JUST AN ILLUSION!!”

Written on: 13/09/2017 by Spindles1 (3 reviews written)

I was attracted by Wren's offer of a 50% discount + an extra 25% and was invited into a local store for a consultation with one of their designers. The planner was a really nice guy, very thorough and came up with a plan that looked good. However, he was unable to give me a detailed quotation unless I was prepared to commit there and then and pay a 10% deposit. I asked him for a price list so that I could determine the level of discount offered but was told that this was not available. Needless to say, I did not go ahead. Instead, I popped down to a couple of other companies who only supply the trade and unsurprisingly, obtained quotations for the materials at prices unto 35% cheaper than Wren. They will tell you that some of the other companies have inferior products but I would urge anyone planning a kitchen project to steer well clear of this company, do your research and find a competent kitchen fitter. You will literally save yourself thousands!! I just did.

Wrenkitchens's Response to Spindles1's Review

Written on: 03/10/2017

Hi,

Thank you for your review. If you would like to confirm your order details, I will look into this for you.

Regards,
Adam

Spindles1's reply to Wrenkitchens's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2017

Hi

I did not place an order. I was presented with a 'quotation' for all the materials but did not receive a breakdown. The project was refurbishment of a utility room and consisted of 5 cabinets, doors, 2 X 3m lengths of worktop, 4 x end panels and 1 x single drainer sink and tap. The list price was apparently £5000+ and I was quoted £2500+ (materials only). I have placed my order with another company at a cost of £1700 and had these fitted. The total cost including fitting was £2500.

Why don't you have a price list? so that customers can see what games are being played.

Jamesstenhous's Response to Spindles1's Review

Written on: 07/11/2017

Please search facebook for a group called Wren Kitchens Disasters, we are a support group dedicated to helping those suffering at the hands of this company.