Do not use them!

CarsenYoung's review of Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms - www.premier-kitchens.co.uk

“Do not use them!”

Written on: 07/12/2017 by CarsenYoung (1 review written)

I have replied to comments on here, but thought I would place my own review, as I can't believe how useless at customer service this company is.

To be fair to premier, I am pleased with my kitchen overall, but currently have a stack of unfinished work, due to lack of communication.

Dont expect any contact from them other than to get your money. Once they start works communication is virtually zero. Wrong parts ordered, but not premiers fault!!! Work started on our kitchen 4 weeks ago and still things aren't finished. They don't order parts that they say they have and although they promise to contact you they never do. It is up to you to contact them and when you think things are being sorted, basically they aren't because no one seems to care. You chase, think it is sorted and then it isn't!

As I said, use them at your peril!!

Premierkb's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2017

We apologise for the delay in the response to your comment – we have been trying to find you on our database but have been unable to locate you. Could you please contact our Customer Care Department as soon as possible so that this may be looked into by the relevant member of management?

Trebor900's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2018

Premier - you have already "looked into" this and still things are outstanding as you don't seem bothered to help. Still have snagging items outstanding and its the middle of January. I am fully aware that things go wrong, its the fact that you can't be bothered to rectify them that is the issue.