do not use watch lab preston

The Watch Lab - www.thewatchlab.co.uk
4.5
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

markheyworth's review of The Watch Lab - www.thewatchlab.co.uk

“do not use watch lab preston”

written by markheyworth on 21/02/2020

I took 2 Tag watches to the Preston Cable Court shop for new batteries to be fitted in July 2019 in August I went to collect them and was informed that one needed a service as the battery had been left in too long so I had the watch done on collecting it on the 19th October, I was told it was done and pressure tested and working and covered by a 2 year guarantee ,the first time I got it wet it steamed up and stopped working. It was then returned on the 15/11/2019 to the same Preston shop for repair under your 2 year guarantee ,today 04/02/2020 I have been informed that they cannot now seal it water tight because of a problem with the crown wheel which now does not seal due to the tube not fitting the hole . But when I collected it in October I was told that it had passed a pressure check and working fine , how can it seal then but not now? please advise on the action you are going to take to sort out the watch as a non waterproof watch is not what I brought into you to have repaired.
A quick resolution would be appreciated as this has been going on since July.

followig a few emails i have now been informed that they cannot guarantee the resealing so the 2 year warranty the give you is worthless

• preston