Very Disappointed

• Layout of shop

Lavie's review of F. Hinds

“Very Disappointed ”

written by Lavie on 24/07/2023

I purchased a watch from Watch Shop, and unfortunately, the timepiece turned out to be faulty just a few days after the 30-day return policy period.

When I visited your store to request a refund, I was met with an unwelcoming and unprofessional attitude. Despite politely explaining the situation, the store staff, particularly a lady with a bob cut hairstyle, black-framed glasses, and blonde hair, took an aggressive stance, threatening to involve the police if I did not leave immediately. This demeanor left me feeling deeply upset and disheartened, as I had only come to seek a resolution for the faulty product.

I believe that as a valued customer, I deserve to be treated with respect and courtesy, regardless of the circumstances. It is my firm belief that a genuine customer concern should never be met with hostility and threats of involving authorities. Such behavior is not only unbecoming of a reputable establishment like Watch Shop but also reflects poorly on the company's commitment to customer satisfaction. I will never return and i do not recommend anyone to.

• New Malden