fantastic course

3.0

Guest's review of National Design Academy, Diploma in Professional Interior Design

“fantastic course”

written by on 23/02/2012

I started this course in 2010 not knowing what i really wanted to do, i qualified as a hairdresser and didn't really like it. i paid £99 for the diploma in professional interior design which was a bargain, you get all the course notes that you need and a dvd which is optional but does help. The tutors are really helpful and respond via email pretty quickly. I was amazed how much information this course actually gives you. I finished my course within a year although you may finish earlier, i have young children and this fit in around them. definitely a must if your interested in interior design.

Dungoo's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2012

Thanks for this useful review. I am planning to enroll for this course. Can you please alos advice what kind of jobs one can expect after completing this diploma

Nationaldesignacademy's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2014

Hello,

Thanks for the comment. Many students that study with us for the Diploma in Interior Design generally have the following career options available to them:

- Setting up your own interior design freelance business
- Working in a design practice
- Working in retail advising on design
- Working in an architectural practice

Alternatively, many of our diploma students opt to enrol on the FdA Interior Design or BA (Hons) Interior Design courses that are fully accredited by Staffordshire University.

If you would like to discuss the different options available to you then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Many Thanks

NDA

Hazwalk's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2019

Hello,

I note that the original poster here paid £99 for this diploma. On the website it is advertised as £695. How is it possible for this kind of discount?

Kind regards

Nationaldesignacademy's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2014

Hello,

Many thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed the course! Please do not hesitate in getting in touch if you fancy progressing on to the next level and starting the FdA Interior Design. All of our degree courses are fully accredited by Staffordshire University.

For more information contact us

Best of luck with your future studies.

Many Thanks