A great site for mastering Spanish

Lengalia - www.lengalia.com
5.0

323Bowman's review of Lengalia - www.lengalia.com

“A great site for mastering Spanish”

written by 323Bowman on 05/06/2017

Lengalia offers some of the best online courses I have ever taken. It covers vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening comprehension, and conversational idioms in a thorough and systematic way. The focus is mainly on the Spanish spoken in Spain. Help from Lengalia's tutors is readily available. Although I came to the course with a decent level of Spanish, I learn something new every time I do one of the exercises. There are six key courses that cover Spanish from Level A1 (beginner) to Level C2 (advanced). In addition, there are many specialized courses such as medical, computer and business Spanish (23 courses in all). The price for a year's subscription is very reasonable for the amount and quality of material you receive. There is very little I don't like about this site. The online vocabulary flash cards are a bit slow to load, and very occasionally there are some typographical errors in the text--but that's no big deal. If you're serious about improving your level of Spanish, I cannot recommend this site highly enough.