Easy & Fun way to learn Spanish

Lengalia - www.lengalia.com
5.0

ali_an's review of Lengalia - www.lengalia.com

“Easy and Fun way to learn Spanish”

written by ali_an on 05/06/2016

For me it was a blessing to find the Lengalia online spanish programm of Mr. Delegado.
I am an absolute beginner for spanish, and i want needed it for studying a semester at a Spanish University. With the 2 days of trial, i instantly found the teaching and the methods very intuitive. Everything is well explained and detailled, so that even me as a beginner could understand everything.

I am finishing my A1 Course, and i can recommend Lengalia for every Student, that want to learn or fresh up his spanish skills. The best part about it is the fact, that you can choose your own learning speed. You can access the content from everywhere, so i used it while i was at the university, or while sitting in the train. Thats absolutely fantastic if you want to be flexible with your time.

I just want to thank Mr.Delegado, as he is a very supportive teacher, who you can ask and call whenever there is a problem. Keep up the good work and Muchas Gracias!