Lengalia online spanish courses

Lengalia - www.lengalia.com
5.0

laorquideanegra's review of Lengalia - www.lengalia.com

“Lengalia online spanish courses”

written by laorquideanegra on 11/06/2013

I have been struggling to find a decent online spanish course that is at my level of spanish and is not too expensive for some time. Luckily, I recently came across a website called Lengalia, which offers all levels of general spanish courses, as well as other specialised courses in topics such as business or computers.
I signed up for a free 7 day trial and I was very pleased with the layout of the website, the types of exercises offered and several other features of the course such as the vocabulary builder, which allows you to compile your own glossary of new words as you work through the course.
After completing the free trial, I bought access to a 12 month course. I was very pleased to also receive access to 5 other courses for the 12 month period for free.
In summary, the courses are very good value for money, well set out and useful to anyone looking to improve their spanish comprehension and grammar.
I would also like to add that the contact staff for the website are very helpful and promptly respond to any query sent through to them.