Best show i've ever seen, The Dreamboys are so damn good!!!

4.0

CarolSmyth's review of Dreamboys Hen Nights. www.dreamboys.co.uk

“Best show i've ever seen, The Dreamboys are so damn...”

written by CarolSmyth on 22/09/2011

Went for my Sisters Hen Party last Saturday Night 17/9/11 there was 27 of us girls all looking for a great party and boy did we find it.

The evening started of perfectly after being greeted on the front door by one of the hunkiest men i've ever laid my eyes on. He escorted us to our seats and told us if we need anything at all to give him and shout and he will look after us, if only I could of told him what I'd really like hehe.

The atmosphere was absolutely electric, with all the girls at the show really up for a good time. We felt very safe and secure especially as they were no men there yayyyyyy hehe.

The show started with a very good looking and extremely funny host who got the crowd really going. We was then introduced but what I can only describe as the funniest and most entertaining drag queen i've ever seen in my life. Just brilliant and had us in stiches of laughter.

The drag queen then introduced the guest singer to the stage who was this beautiful specimen of a man by the name of Simon J Bailey. He was the support singer of Whitney Houston on her last World Tour and he was sooooooo good. Amazing dancer and WOW what a voice.

After the singer had finished we was then intoduced to The Dreamboys who took to the stage with so much Charisma and some of the best dance moves i've ever seen, not only were they good dancers but they were absolutely stunning, with bodies of greek gods and faces that just melted you.

The whole show and package was the best i've ever seen and witnessed and I have to say I am now a complete Dreamboys fan for life. I can't wait to go and see the show again and all those hot Dreamboys of course.

Great work Dreamboys, look forward to seeing you all again VERY soon hehe.

Love Carol and the bunny girls xx