Amazing !!!! Fact !!!!

4.6

CharleneBmth's review of Adonis Cabaret

“Amazing !!!! Fact !!!!”

written by CharleneBmth on 05/07/2012

What a Amazing evening from start to finish, Me and my friends were greeted at the door and treated like stars for the entire evening.

This is the second time I have been to Adonis in Bournemouth and much like the first the staff were very welcoming and made us feel individually important even though there were a lot of other people there, not to mention the men were absolutely gorgeous.

Unfortunately we arrived a little late so we had to sit at the back but not at any point did we get forgotten in fact it was as if they made a point to make sure we felt included which was brill, as I had recommended this to my friend from Milton Keynes for her hen do and like me she was not disappointed that it had far exceeded our expectations in every way;-) Not just a strip show but also the comedy aspect from Lady James was one of the funniest I’ve experienced. I would without doubt recommended again.