Super, Sexy, Sizzling, Spunky, Swanky... did I mention SEXY?

Adonis Cabaret
4.6

LucyGrant's review of Adonis Cabaret

“Super, Sexy, Sizzling, Spunky, Swanky... did I mention...”

written by LucyGrant on 30/09/2011

What a sensational evening from start to finish, we were greeted at the door and treated like stars for the entire evening.
The atmosphere before the show was electric as we sipped on our free welcome drinks and enjoyed the excellent buffet with a quality range of choices.
When the show started my eyes nearly popped out of my head - the men were absolutely gorgeous, not a single disappointment, they far exceeded my expectations in every way;-) Not just a strip show, the comedy aspect was cleverly written to create an all round entertaining show. The dancing and strip routines were superb and the audience involvement made us laugh and by the end the excitement levels in the room were stratospheric.
The swanky venue provided an ideal setting for the club night afterwards and by that point we were in such high spirits we were ready to party all night long - which we did. It was the best hen party I've ever been to and would highly recommend it to any group of girls looking for an amazing night out!