Still allergic...

Click here if this is your business
2.8 / 5
51% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

boomzilla's review of Sanotint Light


“Still allergic...”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by boomzilla (1 review written)

I bought this hair dye because of it's allergy description. "Extremely low risk." I developed a sudden allergy to hair dye after getting a tattoo and several people suggested this brand. I did a skin test and still didn't get an allergic reaction. I experienced an allergic reaction only after I had washed all of the dye out of my hair and it began to dry. My skin test spot even flared up. Now I've got hives all over my head. They're not as bad as they were with regular hair dye, but they're still there. I'm not sure why it took so long. It would all have been alright, but my I bought the black dye and it only tinted my hair darker, not black.

  • Value For Money

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0