refusing to give refund on faulty tv

Studio www.studio.co.uk
1.3

auborn's review of Studio - www.studio.co.uk

“refusing to give refund on faulty tv”

written by auborn on 01/03/2024

The withholding of £119.98 refund for faulty 32inch smart TV
Studio returns #11136844 studio (reference number: 8552197)
When our old television started giving us trouble I accepted my wife’s belief that studio retail had always served her well, and purchased the item listed above from you for £119.98 on 21st January 24.
Unfortunately, as soon as the set was plugged in it was obvious that it was faulty, as the picture was all jumbled up and I therefore contacted Customer Services and reported the problem. And in respect of my wifes faith in the efficiency of the service provided by studio she was proven correct, as the faulty set was collected in a most proficient way.
Unfortunately the same cannot be said about your compliance to the Sale of Good Act, in respect of refunding a customers outlay for faulty goods.
During the month since reporting the faulty television, I have contacted your Customer Services several times, asking why I have not yet received our refund, only to be given the run-around.
And so, because of your deliberate delay tactics in refunding our outlay, I, at the age of 86 and my wife, at the age of 84, disabled and suffering from dementia, have had no television to watch for the last four weeks or funds to keep lashing out on tv sets.