Studio www.studio.co.uk Review

Studio www.studio.co.uk
1.3

Jaylen460's review of Studio - www.studio.co.uk

“How do i make a complaint about the rubbish treatment...”

written by Jaylen460 on 05/02/2024

How do i make a complaint about the rubbish treatment from terrible staff how do i make a complaint about the absolute rubbish customer service and no help, no help money and good taken by studio when i asked for help through chat staff rude, obstructive. Will be reporting to trading standards email repies too twice still no resolve. My items are still missing and money taken now many people promising to help yet 7 days on. Still no replacement of missing item. No help with damaged chopping boards. Then they cannot or will not give me a date fir my other items. so buyers beware i will update and show replies when i get any. update studio are now playing the “we cant remember your order game “ emails of no help! i am seeking legal action as they have taken my items and a hoodie they claimed to have sent which had been taken by them ! The poor courier guy took his van apart looking for the other hoodie. I keep getting told you must wait 7 days later ! Still have to wait no one has called me even though i have offered my number.