Tv lost on the way but no help

Studio www.studio.co.uk
1.3

MarcinPpppp's review of Studio - www.studio.co.uk

“Tv lost on the way but no help”

written by MarcinPpppp on 29/11/2023

My first two TV orders were cancelled due to shortage after many weeks of waiting. I decided to give it one last chance and order it for the third time. To my surprise, the order was shipped after just 4 days. I received an email from Evri that they were expecting my parcel on November 13 and then on November 15 that they had received my parcel and that it was at the hub and in procession. At this point the parcel got stuck and the tracking status remains unchanged to this day. Already on November 20, I started to worry that the TV still had not been delivered and I started contacting Evri. After repeated contact with the courier company and after several investigations, they confirmed that the parcel would not reach me because it was lost and I should notify the Studio so that they would refund the money or send it again. And this is where the fight with customer service began. I've been writing emails to them for a week, explaining that the parcel is lost, and they keep telling me that I shouldn't worry because it's on its way with a link to track its status. A real comedy. Begging, sending photos with e-mails from Evri and asking them to give me the money back or send replacement. They can't even forward the case and conduct an investigation or contact Evri. They can’t see the dates and understand that it’s been 14 days from the parcel reaching Evri hub and stuck. My hands are dropping. I write the same thing over and over again in capital letters and they don't read it and don't help me. They keep writing that it's with the courier and I keep repeating that it’s not because was lost. I'm starting to lose hope, but I won't give up. I will report the matter and I will provide this feedback to all institutions until it is resolved.