Wouldn't even give 1 star

Studio www.studio.co.uk
1.3

Tweetypye's review of Studio - www.studio.co.uk

“Wouldn't even give 1 star”

written by Tweetypye on 20/11/2023

Ordered on 4th November with delivery timeframe of 3-7 days. Chased after over 2 weeks to be told that there were delays but don't worry my order was being processed. Asked to give me more details but got told they couldn't confirm anything but I would receive notification when the order was despatched. A day later I received an email from Evri to say they were expecting my order. I was out when they delivered but by disappointment when only part of the order (which was only ordered to top the order up to a studio pay amount) was delivered and the main part of my order which was for light up reindeer was no where to be seen. 36 hours AFTER I had received that part of my order I received their despatch email, pointless when I already had the item. I emailed them to cancel the rest of the order and used webchat, only to be fed the same garbage that had been given to me the week before. It is being processed but we can't tell you when. Told them I want to cancel as they are in breach of contract as had not delivered within the timeframe and they still refused said I would have to return the item at my expense. That is not acceptable and I have told them I will take my complaint to the financial ombudsman as it is on a credit account. There is not even an ounce of customer service and I regret even considering ordering from them let alone actually doing it. I will be closing my account as soon as possible.