1.8 / 5
18% of users recommend this
  • Ease of Use

  • Durability

  • Style

  • Service & Support

  • Value For Money

Guest's review of Samsung RSH1NHMH



Written on: 28/03/2012

Save yourself a load of stress, hassle and expense and DO NOT buy a Samsung F/F. Have had ours just over 4 years and have had no end of problems with it. Mainly ice build up in the fridge, when eventually the fan stops working and fridge doesn't cool. Then the freezer wouldn't stay cold either, but stuff in the salad drawer of the fridge froze!

Had 6 engineer visits in four years. Last one was today when it turns out there is now a gas leak so it cannot be repaired.

Samsung won't replace as it is out of its 2 year warranty and will only do a partial refund based on the length of time I've had it.

In the meantime, thank goodness still have a Bosch fridge that is still going strong over 15 years in our garage.

  • More than 1 year

    Owned Product For:

  • Ease of Use

  • Durability

  • Style

  • Service & Support

  • Value For Money

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2012

Shops have a duty, under the Sale of Goods Act, to make sure that the product is:

as described
of satisfactory quality, and
fit for purpose – this means both their everyday purpose, and also any specific purpose that you agreed with the seller (for example, if you specifically asked for a printer that would be compatible with your computer).

Under the Sale of Goods Act, the retailer must either repair or replace the goods 'within a reasonable time but without causing significant inconvenience'. If the seller doesn't do this, you are entitled to claim either:

- reduction on the purchase price, or
- your money back, minus an amount for the usage you've had of the goods (called 'recision').

If the retailer refuses to repair the goods, and they won't replace them either, you may have the right to arrange for someone else to repair it, and then claim compensation from the retailer for the cost of doing this.

You have six years to get a claim in to court for faulty goods in England, Wales and Northern Ireland; in Scotland you have five years.

Reply to this comment
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0