this product is TERRIBLE

Clinique All About Eyes Moisturiser
1.8

Guest's review of Clinique All About Eyes Moisturiser

“this product is TERRIBLE”

written by on 16/03/2013

At first i started using this product, i didnt have any reaction to it, but it didnt make a difference to my dark circles. Later in the year I got stressed and less sleep, and it showed on my eyes, so i picked up this product to save them. The next morning i had swollen shut eyes. Literally swollen so bad I couldnt open them! Red and puffy, the liquid in my eyes stung TERRIBLY, and there was dried crust on my eyes that hurt. I went to the doctor and they said it was an allergic reaction, but still I mean, it isnt worth the price plus the cost of a trip to the doctors, all in all very bad product and should be banned. Also, the smell is disgusting, and its so hard to stick your finger in the tiny little jar it comes in, especially if you have long nails. i wish i knew that all these people were having these reactions and i shouldve stayed with my trusty L'oreal eye cream.