This should be BANNED!!

Clinique All About Eyes Moisturiser
1.8

Guest's review of Clinique All About Eyes Moisturiser

“This should be BANNED!! ”

written by on 12/04/2012

Clinique will tell you all products are tested for allergic reactions and if one person has a reaction it will be withdrawn.....well there are many bad reviews on this product, i for one bought this it burned my eyes became very dry stinging felt like someone had just thrown acid under my eyes i ended up in A&E after using this my skin has never been the same i now have dark brown patches where it burned me and wrinkles before my time. Do NOT but this

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2012

i absolutely agree, this should be banned, my eyes are swollen red and i would say the skin looks and feels burned. i went to John Lewis Liverpool today to ask for a solution and the girl on the clinique counter could not have been more unhelpful, she was on the phone asking somebody if they were going out tonight pretending it was a customer and told me to go and see a pharmacist!
that was at john lewis lIVERPOOL at 6.15pm 3rd May, so i hope clinique is taking note.