Shocking Customer Service

William H Brown Estate Agents
1.3

Hay70's review of William H Brown Estate Agents

“Shocking Customer Service ”

written by Hay70 on 14/05/2024

Absolutely shocking the way they treat customers.
The initial meeting was good, but the minute you sign on the dotted line for them to sell your property, it all goes downhill from there.
Three times I had to tell them I didn't want accompanied viewings (I worked in new homes for 14 years, so I think I know how to sell a house!) and someone would "be on their way"!!!!
I felt that the staff were patronising, and couldn't really be bothered.
In the end I changed agents to get a better service (of which I did) but in the end one of the original viewers made an offer, so we were reverted back to WHB.
The sales chasing was hit and miss, even our solicitor said he didn't know who was representing us for the first few weeks!!
The straw that broke the camels back was the email I received a week before we completed, to say that they had referred us to the debt collection part of WHB and they wanted us to pay ASAP! I rang and asked the member of staff to get her to ring me as we had not yet completed on the sale!!!!
No one ever called, not to apologise for their mistake, but also to tell us we had completed!
Discusting way to treat customers. AVOID AT ALL COSTS