Completely incompetent & unprofessional

William H Brown Estate Agents
1.3

Cashl100's review of William H Brown Estate Agents

“Completely incompetent and unprofessional ”

written by Cashl100 on 26/11/2019

The service received from William H Brown agents unprofessional and total lack of communication, appalling service .
PLEASE NOTE THE ONLINE EXTRA PRO PLUS MARKETING PACKAGE IS A ABSOLUTE WASTE OF £300 pounds and is non- refundable unless you sell your property through them and use Sequence Home Conveyancing to complete the sale of your property through them .
We had 5 viewings of which 3 I had to do the viewing through there lack of bad organisation and no staff available ! I paid for a service which I then had to do myself . I never received a weekly update during our marketing period with a call nor after any of the viewings. I had to call WH BROWN constantly for feedback .The staff turn around speaks loud volumes.
I certainly would not recommend this company to sell your home.
I uploaded this truthful review on Facebook and WH Brown have removed my review and blocked my account . Shows there true unprofessionalism.

• Sell Property