Good Energy for who?

1.9

ANNISD's review of Good Energy - www.goodenergy.co.uk

“Good Energy for who?”

written by ANNISD on 19/03/2016

I signed up with Good Energy in November 2015 then I heard nothing from them or the old supplier. They said it would be easy for me if I created a My Account which I did but now its anything but easy. I have contacted them many times since their request for me to pay my quarterly bill. They send me a reminder or an acknowledgment by email. Their readings are estimated despite giving them customer readings and now they are threatening collection of monies while I am will be officially complaining about them, so you see its not as GOOD as it implies. I would never ever recommend this company not even to my worst enemy. I should have made independent enquiries reading online reviews would have helped me to avoid this company. Its not about the money (even though one would still like cheaper fuel bills)but its the lack of basic customer service standards expected in the UK. This company is more about the CEO's idea on making money than providing good energy to the customer, she seems oblivious or incapable of knowing what the customer wants from a energy supplier especially in the UK.
Also the bill charged is more than a four bedroom home would cost for the same time (4 months) hence my concerns to see an itemised bill/invoice. Now I am wondering if they understand standard English language. Its GOOD ENERGY for the CEO of this company but not necessarily for the customer