Unreliable fridge, expensive rubbish. Its a RIP OFF!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of The Corner Fridge www.cornerfridge.com

“Unreliable fridge, expensive rubbish. Its a RIP OFF!”

Written on: 02/06/2012

We saw The Corner Fridge Company at the Ideal Homes Exhibition and the fridges looked impressive and as we having our kitchen refitted we purchased a corner fridge. What a mistake that turned out to be. The installation was fine but as soon as it was out of guarantee it broke down. The company abandoned us with a referral to a repairer and left us to it.Since then we have had numerous breakdowns and it has cost an absolute fortune to repair. Our last major repair bill was in excess of £300. We have had a succession of smaller repairs which including the call out fee add up to another small fortune. We have just received the latest quote for the current breakdown, a whopping £800! Like a previous reviewer my fridge was hotter than the house, I’m sure I could have used it instead of my slow cooker. As its build in it’s a huge dilemma to repair or not. I could have bought a lot of fridges for the cost of the repairs. These fridges look good but that is all I can say about them. I regret the day I saw these fridges. I’d NEVER consider another one. If visitors comment about the fridge I warn them off.