WORST TV EVER

1.6

Guest's review of Sky Digital

“WORST TV EVER”

written by on 01/01/2014

I am unsure as to were I should start.......... I have been around for a few years and have enjoyed quite a few Christmas and New Years in my time. As a young boy, a young man, a father with my children and grandfather with my grand children.....I have always looked forward to sitting down at holiday times to watch the Christmas and New Years entertainment. This year was no different......except the fact that the selection of television entertainment that was served up by SKY was the most deplorable, pathetic, boring, useless rubbish I have ever witnessed. I got to thinking that I am paying money each month for this and this is all that SKY can offer?...... I can't believe that a company such as SKY fouls offer up such a damp squib...
Your films were anything but entertaining......... There was little or no Christmas feeling in the selections available. We ended up listening to radio programmes.
SKY is without doubt riding on its own previous reputation of providing quality of service and value for money.....what a waste!
I am now considering other companies who appear to offer better value for money.

• 6 - 12 Months