Dangerous starvation

4.1

99Reyes's review of Cambridge Diet

“Dangerous starvation”

written by 99Reyes on 20/08/2016

The cambridge diet is a complete joke. Promoting starvation, it's certainly not a healthy and sustainable way to achieve an individuals body size. The diet should be completely ignored,

Skydivingthrulife's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2019

I have been on the CWP for 3 months now and yes it is expensive but this is the first diet that I've lost every single week (which has never happened on any other diet).

It does go down to 800 cals but that's enough energy for me to get through my day and has all the vitimins and minerals you need. You only have to do completely products on the first step (2 weeks) then you get to introduce food.

I started at 17 stone and I've never been hungry on this diet. - So, don't think its really dangerous - just needs focus!