It does work, you need will power.

Cambridge Diet
4.1

wbMiddleton496's review of Cambridge Diet

“It does work, you need will power.”

written by wbMiddleton496 on 15/12/2014

I started the Cambridge weight plan on 25th January 2014 weighing at 18st 3lbs and stopped on the 14th July 2014 weighing at 13st 3lbs, and I lost a total of 5 stones. So I know it works but you need a lot of will power if your doing SS. I didn't get much side effects but as I did SS for a long time the only thing I found was my hair was falling out a lot. My consultant did say it was an unusual side effect. So I wasn't too put off by it as I didn't suffer from anything else. I wouldn't have lost as much of the weight if it wasn't for my husband paying for the diet...lol and my wonderful consultant who encouraged me so much and helped me through my journey. She has been there for me so much. I stopped as I went on holiday and I have decided to start cambridge weight plan as I didn't finish to my target of 10stones. I have started been a week and I feel absolutely wonderful. All I been having was the shakes which I love so thick and yummy. So anyone who's starting new believe me this diet works and if you have the will power to stick to it and not cheat you will see the weight drop off like I did. Good luck to all those starting and well done to those have lost weight and kept it off.