The Best Results!

4.1

Rosemaryb194's review of Cambridge Diet

“The Best Results! ”

written by Rosemaryb194 on 21/10/2014

VLCD'S always get horrendous press but The Cambridge Weight Plan is the only one that's ever really worked for me!
After years of binging and dieting , it has allowed me to manage my weight and remain at a steady weight a year after completing the programme.
It's taught me to only eat when Im hungry and to make healthier
food choices moving forward.

The plan itself is pretty brutal and you need the will power of steel to stick to it and see the programme through! I would only advise attempting the programme if you are 100% committed to it!

If you're seriously considering starting , I would advise to dramatically lower your carb intake at least a week before starting. Avoid the temptation of a 'last supper' as it will only make the first few days of the diet absolute torture and set you back a few more pounds before starting!

You will only put the weight back on if you stop after stage 1 and resort back to the eating habits you had before starting! Even if you stop the plan early and stick to a controlled calorie diet you will keep the majority of the weight off!

It does seem expensive at first , but for over eaters like myself £40 a week is nothing! I would easily spend that on a weekend with meals out and drinks etc. If anything I actually saved money whilst on the programme as the daily visits to Starbucks etc had to stop.

I would advise talking to a few different consultants before chosing as with anything you do have the odd few who are only interested in taking your money and running!
A good consultant will check in on you every few days between weigh ins to see how you're getting on!

I hope this is of some help to people considering the Cambride Plan!