Really happy with the results

Cambridge Diet
4.1

Guest's review of Cambridge Diet

“Really happy with the results”

written by on 12/08/2014

I've just completed 3 weeks on the cambridge diet and have lost a total of 6.7kgs (I'm from Australia so not sure what that is in pounds). I have 10kgs more to lose, and am so far really happy with the results. The shakes and soups are really nice, and as long as you don't think too much about it, it's not that hard to do! (I found the porridges repulsive so i dont have them, but the rest have so far been great). I dont have great willpower, which is why I've found it hard to stick to other diets, but the quick results I'm seeing from this diet has made it easy to stick to! The first 4 days were really hard, I was quite hungry and lethargic, and I did have some headaches, but by day 6 I was totally fine. I have also had events on every weekend since I started, and have not cheated at all as the results were so pleasing and I did not want to take my body out of ketosis. I do recommend this diet to anyone who wants to see quick results, as I do feel fabulous with my weight loss so far. I am a bit worried with gaining weight once I stop, but I can tell my mindframe has changed already, as I'm craving eating salads and healthy meals as opposed to the fatty foods I used to eat. It might not teach you great eating habits whilst you're on the diet, but paying the money you do for the shakes plus losing all the weight should really make you not want to go back to your old eating ways. I'll kee you updated as to how I go once I'm done. Good luck to anyone who wants to start! It's worth it!