DietPoint has such a large collection of diet plans!

From 1 review

Nighthawk's review of DietPoint

“DietPoint has such a large collection of diet plans!”

Written on: 13/06/2011 by Nighthawk (2 reviews written)

When I deciding whether or not to go on a diet, one of the many questions that has to be answered is which diet to go for and which plan to follow.

I found DietPlan (an application) which have 90 plans!! It helped me decide how much weight I wanted to lose and with such a lot of content, I was on my way in no time :)

It gave me meal reminder, ready made shopping lists and a web forum which was great to use and allowed me to interact with others on the diet which made me feel I was not fighting alone!

When looking at the app, there was a lot to choose from but with more than a million views and active users posting every day, I felt this was the best once to go for! I honestly felt there was a sense of community and it was such a nice feeling talking to others who had the same experience as me! DietPoint (which used to be Diet2Go is also on the Android Market so I can put it on my tablet :P

Overall I enjoyed using DietPoint and I managed to lose my desired weight in 3 weeks I was overjoyed.

• Quality