Not god for me !! Read & laugh.

Guest's review of 1 Day Acuvue Moist

“Not god for me !! Read and laugh.”

Written on: 28/08/2011

Decided to go back to contact lenes after a 2 year break. Boots the optician pointed me in the direction of Acuve Moist, so I bought a 30 day supply (£39 in total).

After a few days I realised that my expereince was truely horrid. These things are so so wet they slip n slide all over. Just getting them into the eyes was a nightmare and often resulting in; 1) a ripped or damaged lens 2) fluff or towl thread just insantly finding it's way to the lens resulting in the lens being wasted ( as getting the fluff off the lens was near immpossible 3) air bing trapped behing the lens, creating an 'air-bubble' on the eye, causeing a horrid feeling of dis-comfort and non vision. So, even though I had 30 pairs, I'd go through 2 or 3 EACH EYE EACH DAY in wastage.... and so 30 lens lasted only 15. Bad value for money at £39.00

My other dislike was the world suddenly became super sized and large. I recall some funny sentances to my girlfiend; such as