Poorest quality Pilling after only one wash

Peacocks
2.7
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Gcwrightdavies's review of Peacocks

“Poorest quality Pilling after only one wash ”

written by Gcwrightdavies on 11/05/2024

4 pairs of jogging bottoms terrible quality.. Should not be trading
Online I bought
4 pairs of jogging bottoms which after first wash pilled & bobbled on the crotch and one pair down the legs... Didn't want to pay return postage so called and emailed and was advised to take to Parkstone Dorset store. Called store the same morning told to come in. Manager advised bobbling and material break down even after one wash was "normal I wouldn't mind and I'd just use my my defuzzer! " desputed that I had worn then more then once implying I was lying... On the phone to customer service who advised I could make official complaint which I have done-sent two weeks ago.. Not heard a thing back.
Store manager wanted to exercise her control so refunded 3 in the end after I waited 15 minutes.. Told me to send the fourth pair back at my own expense but if you send them back and they feel it's wear and tear after only one wash you have to pay again to have item returned to you...non existent customer service ... Material deteriorates after one wash... No thank you wont buy from them again.
Should not be trading.