WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!! EVEN CONTACTED CEO OFFICE

1.8
  • Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

Beckyl1978's review of Vue

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!! EVEN CONTACTED CEO OFFICE”

written by Beckyl1978 on 07/09/2017

This company has the worst customer service ever,I had a gift card with £50 on it,was aware that I would not use within the 12 month period so took it into the gunwharf cinema and asked to check the balance this is meant to reset for a further 12 months,as this is nearing I decided to take the kids on the last day of the summer holidays,get there to be told that it's expired !! Challenge this with the store manager who tells me best to call customer service,what a joke that was they have no concept of customer service at all,there answer to everything is that's the terms and conditions !! What a joke ,daylight robbery...I asked them if they would consider doing something as a gesture of goodwill and to keep good customer relations !!, still computer says no !! Bearing in mind they have had the £50 so wasn't like I was expecting something for nothing...contacted ceo office and even they don't care !!! Absolutely shocking will never ever use this awful company again and will make sure I tell everyone about how appalling they are... Can you believe the best of it is,there were 10 people in the cinema so how hard would it have been to let us in free and say that's £25 of the £50. !!! Rather have empty seats than offer good customer service !!! Again bearing in mind they've had the £50 !!, they should be ashamed !!!!

• Gunwharf portsmouth