Never Again!

NanaHils's review of Prestige Hampers - www.prestigehampers.co.uk

“Never Again!”

Written on: 30/07/2014 by NanaHils (1 review written)

Spent ages choosing the perfect hamper for my mum who had just had an operation, only to find that the wrong one was sent. I contacted 'Customer Service' as some of the products were not suitable for my mum. I was told to provide a photo of the hamper provided, reasonable enough request however as I live abroad and my parents are in their mid-80's with no access to modern technology such as an iPhone to take an instant photo, it was impossible to provide this. I asked Prestige to find out from the provider what hamper was sent as this would negate the need for photographic evidence, but they wouldn't - apparently it wouldn't be possible for the provider to know what had been dispatched!

I was a first-time customer and the price of the hamper was only £22.99 (reduced from £32.99) - for the sake of that small amount they have lost a customer. I regularly send hampers and gifts to my parents throughout the year and have never had a problem with the other companies I have used in the past.

To sum up, very poor service and even poorer customer service. I advise you to avoid this company