Incredibly the best

5.0

natural's review of Livie and Luca Children and Baby Shoes

“Incredibly the best”

written by natural on 08/07/2014

We discovered the world's best infant and children's shoes, truely the cutest. These shoes are truly the best in every way. I will cherish and save these shoes for keepsake. Our first purchase were the blue infant zebra shoes.The name,signature logo and unique story behind these shoes are as equally amazing as the quality, leather and design. Congratulations, you nailed it for little ones precious, individual, unique little feet and first steps. The bottom soles are perfect to still feel the ground under their feet without being to thin as I found with another brand, and the two round rubber additions on the bottom are also perfect for a safe non slip traction precaution as well as added cushion and comfort.I also noticed was lacking on another brand so do not feel safe using. To the perfect way the back had hidden stretch for added comfort and room without being clowning as the other brand. You put that brand to shame in every way as I will never waste my money on them again, but plan on investing plenty more in your product.You are my new obsession! Every baby and child deserves to have their feet in livie and luca shoes!