No customer care

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Mcats's review of Wetherspoons

“No customer care”

Written on: 30/06/2016 by Mcats (2 reviews written)

We visited Samuel Lloyd in Corby as we have done on a number of occasions.
The food is normally good but, however on this occasion, the apple crumble was loaded with cinnamon. When telling a member of staff, I was offered another choice of desert and went for just ice cream.
We always have 3 people in our party, sometimes 4 and we usually have 2 starters, 3/4 mains and deserts. We also always have about 2/3 drinks each so spend quite a bit.

I emailed customer service to notify them that they need to put ''Apple crumble with cinnamon ' on the menu as cinnamon upsets some people and there are people who do not like it..

All they could come back with is ' your comments have been noted and maybe you should look at the special diet menu that we have'!!

Ido not have a special diet and as I went back to them and said ' if rice pudding has cinnamon,then it is stated as rice pudding with cinnamon, if Apple crumble has cinnamon then in other pubs it is listed as ' Apple crumble with cinnamon '!,

I even emailed the director but he couldn't be bothered and got someone else to give me the same response and ended up by saying' case is closed, no further communication is needed'
What is that if that isn't telling you that they don't care and get lost!!

I shall not be visiting again or recommending any wetherspoon pub ever again until they get better customer service!!

• Samurai lloyds

Restaurant name & location

• £15-25

Average cost per head

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Quiet/Refined