Poor repairs & very dangerous could have died in car!

Solus www.solusarc.co.uk
4.6

Imran115's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Poor repairs and very dangerous could have died in car!”

written by Imran115 on 18/02/2023

Hello,

You repaired my car in January 2019, where the locks of the car had to be replaced through an insurance claim through QuoteMeHappy car insurance as the keys too had been missing. The repair job was completely unsafe and could have had me locked in a car if had been in a car accident. Later that year the drivers side door kept on getting stuck in the locked position. Due to this I would have to crawl from the drivers side through to the passengers side to exit the vehicle. This was extremely unsafe and later your garage took the car back in for a repair to rectify the issue. After this, the same issue happened again and you took it in again. You then returned the car to me with my passengers side wing mirror damaged and stuck on! I had to complain yet again. The person I spoke to done an investigation and spoke to the team that cleans the car. He found out that one of your employees had damaged the mirror and replaced it with an incorrect one. Therefore, yet again you took the car in for another repair due to your negligence. The person who was handling my complaint was helpful and offered a full tank of diesel for when the car is delivered as a gesture of good will.

Now recently the car door began to have the same issue again which was caused by your botched repair job and the side mirror you replace was not even a heated mirror meaning the the side mirror does not even heat up. The door is now fully locked and will not unlock. This is all an occurrence from your absolutely rubbish and unsafe repair job.

• park royal