Tesla windscreen replacement

Autoglass www.autoglass.co.uk
4.1

nicinsurance's review of Autoglass www.autoglass.co.uk

“Tesla windscreen replacement ”

written by nicinsurance on 17/05/2024

My Model 3 was booked in for a windscreen replacement. The confirmation email clearly stated that the car needed to have at least 100 miles of range which it did. Dropped the car off at the alloted time. About 2-4 hours later got a call saying that they couldn't do it because the car needed 50% battery. Why did it take so long to find that out and why did it not state that on the confirmation email. I went and collected the car and noticed a curbed wheel. They said they would look at their CCTV footage. They came back to me and said that on the footage the curbing was on the wheel when the car was left off. I never did see the footage.
Left the car back for its new appointment and they had the car for approx 5 hours. When I got home and turned the car off and the screen wasn't on I noticed that my screen protector had been damaged and obviously removed from the screen then put back badly , the bubbles in it would not come out . It had to be discarded . The car was also filthy with dirty finger prints and dust . I understand work can be dirty but at least try and make the car decent before handing it back.
I have been to Autoglass before and they were fine but the one in Duncrue, Belfast I found to be really bad. I will never use them again and never recommend them .

• Belfast