Mis-sold & poor communication

4.1
  • Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Patiences424's review of MoneyBarn.com - www.moneybarn.com

“Mis-sold and poor communication ”

written by Patiences424 on 20/05/2024

I had first requested a statement of my payments in February 2024 as I didn't feel that my loan balance was decreasing as it should. I had no contact so I requested again and logged a complaint on March 25th and still had no response. I was then sent an apology email a few weeks later and told it was sent to their accounts department and again, no statement was sent. I logged a SARS on the 9th of April and it's since been 42 days and still no documents sent to me? It was my understanding that they had to send this information within 30 days.

I have also been sent a copy of someone else's statement of payment which is a data breach and nothing has been done about this nor have I had any communication either.

Today they sent me what they claimed to be my statement of payment for my vehicle but they sent a corrupted file and when I asked them to send it in a different format I was sent a blank email.

It has been nothing but a headache from the very start as they had sold me a vehicle with a faulty timing chain, 5 months into my agreement I had to pay 1600 to get this repaired, momeybarn have been no help.

I have logged a complaint with the ICO and FOS. Please avoid this company