Budget Insurance Reviews - budgetinsurance.com Review

Budget Insurance Reviews - budgetinsurance.com
4.1

Guest's review of Budget Insurance Reviews - budgetinsurance.com

“After two successful years being with Budget, this...”

written by on 19/05/2024

After two successful years being with Budget, this year there were problems. Firstly, as I had not received a renewal email, I phoned them, which turned out to be a call centre in South Africa. This made the conversation difficult to understand at times. There were errors in my cover, plus an excessive premium price hike, but negotiation was not an option. I later discovered that when the renewal payment was attempted, it was declined (Barclays Bank error)! When I phoned them about this, I was told there would be an automatic charge of £20 for a declined payment, on the 2nd attempt. However, this was charged on the 1st attempt. After a heated discussion with Budget stating this was not my error, they still refused to refund the charge.
To sum up, I would not recommend Budget Car Insurance, mainly due to their under-hand practices and non-UK based call centre.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

Written on: 23/05/2024

Thank you for leaving your review.

I'm sorry to see your unhappy with the charges relating to your policy.

If you would like to discuss this feedback further, please call our customer service team and request to speak to the social media team.

Written on: 29/05/2024

Thank you for leaving your review.
I'm sorry to see your unhappy with the automatic renewal process and premium we were able to offer this year.

Written on: 28/05/2024

Thank you for leaving your review.
I'm sorry to see we were not able to offer a competitive premium this year and you found it difficult understanding the agent you spoke with.