Budget is not the right word

Budget Insurance Reviews - budgetinsurance.com
4.1

Rancie's review of Budget Insurance Reviews - budgetinsurance.com

“Budget is not the right word”

written by Rancie on 14/05/2024

I thought I got insurance with Budget for a good price, but mistakenly went with confused.com to find moneysupermarket.com was cheaper after I had paid for the insurance with Confused.com I bought Car insurance with Budget via confused.com It was fully comprehensive with a protected NCD, Legal insurance and windscreen cover, No other extras.

I questioned confused.com and they said to contact Budget about the price change?
Yet - to bring that up with them.

I'd looked at all the insurance companies that did Budget and confused.com was the only one with a reasonable price at the time. It was only after I'd paid for it on the Budget website, did it then throw up that I could have paid £20 less with moneysupermarket.com

I am shocked that Budget never noticed the amount being paid into a new insurance was higher than the lower paid one, the Bot they have on their website didn't see my amount could've been cheaper with a different company before letting me go ahead with the transaction. I could have been prompted!

THIS would bring in more customers if Budget had this available before paying the price for insurance found.
This would bring more customers to trust Budget, rather than leaving a sour taste in one's mouth over an experience like this.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Previous Insurance Company

Customer_Team's Response to Rancie's Review

Written on: 15/05/2024

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologise that you have found your premium cheaper using a different comparison site. Every comparison site that you use will apply different discount amounts to the total cost of our policy, meaning you can get a different premium on every comparison site you use. Unfortunately, this is out of our control as we provide the same base level price to every comparison site.

Thanks,