Increased Premium Despite Zero Claims & Long-Term Loyalty

Admiral Car Insurance Reviews - admiral.com
3.6

MoMo24's review of Admiral Car Insurance Reviews - admiral.com

“Increased Premium Despite Zero Claims and Long-Term...”

written by MoMo24 on 26/04/2024

I am extremely dissatisfied with the recent pricing offer from Admiral Insurance. Despite being a loyal customer with no claims for a year, I expected to benefit from the accumulated no-claims bonus. However, the premium for the upcoming year was higher than the previous year's rate.

I have faithfully followed the policy terms and paid my annual premium without fail. I was informed that maintaining a zero-claim record for a year would lead to a more favourable premium. To my dismay, the opposite happened.

When I contacted Admeirl Insurance a month ago to inquire about this year's pricing, I was pleased to learn that I had accumulated two years of zero claims. I anticipated a lower premium as a result. However, the offer I received was even higher than last year's premium. This discrepancy is illogical and unfair.

This company is taking advantage of its customers. Their actions make no sense, and I strongly advise anyone considering renewal to check other providers first. Companies offer a 50% reduction compared to what this company offered me. My advice to everyone is to check thoroughly before choosing Admiral Insurance.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Recommended

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive