Worst company & Terrible staff

Admiral Car Insurance Reviews - admiral.com
3.6

JayvonZimmerman410's review of Admiral Car Insurance Reviews - admiral.com

“Worst company and Terrible staff ”

written by JayvonZimmerman410 on 28/10/2023

This has got to be the worst Insurance provider. They do not care about the customer.

My car was hit by another driver - which is a non fault - admiral advised that my car would be repaired - this was sent to the repair company.. they have had the car for over 2.5 months now. I got a text from admiral two weeks ago that the part for the car was on order and that once here will be advised - I also spoke to the repairer and admiral who advised that a brand new bumper was ordered as this is what was needed for the car. So I said this is ok. I then got a text today to state that my car will be fixed by next week - so called the repairer and I was absolutely shocked to here this - they advised that admiral had called this this morning to advise to speed this process up and to not get a new bumper and to just do a temporary repairs on the bumper - I got advised by the repairer that they are doing a temporary repair as per the insurer. I advised that I was not informed of a temporary repair and that I should have been consulted as I was told on each occasion that a new bumper was being put on. I also advised that if the car was repairable then why was this not repaired instantly - the repaired advised that the car needed a new bumper and they informed the insurance of this.

I called admiral up this morning and I was shocked at the level of service the customer service agents were / they were rude and they do not care about the customer. I spoke to a representative who was extremely rude and very unhelpful I am shocked at how they treat their customers it’s actually disgusting I have over 7 cars insured with them on a multi car policy and I will not be renewing with them. I was calling up as the repairer advised this was a temporary repair and they informed the insurance company who advised this is ok - I was explaining to the agent that this temporary repair is unheard of and is illegal and that the car needs to be fixed to ensure it’s a proper repair. However the agent was constantly talking above me - I asked for a manager to call me he advised that a manager would call me in 8 weeks time which is untrue again. I called again in the afternoon and spoke to a nice helpful gentlemen who advised a manager would call me on Monday now. However the issue is that my car is not repaired and is temporarily repaired and admiral are refusing to fix this which none of it was my fault. I did not want this and I will now be taking legal action.

Please go elsewhere for your insurance - they do not care about the customer nor are they helpful.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive